Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Unfamily Family Day

As some of you know, this Thanksgiving was both fun and sad as the boys and I got to head home for my annual family gathering, but at the tough cost of leaving Matt here. Matt can't use his vacation for the first 6 months, so in order to make an appearance and see my family, we had to go without him. I know, my husband is on his way to sainthood for spending the holidays alone (however, he was well taken care of here - thanks Kari!). But, we always take family pictures over the Thanksgiving break, so I thought I would introduce those of you who haven't meet them to my fam! My sister is standing next to me (holding Luke), and then my two brothers are on the ends with their wives and daughters. As you can tell, Nathan and all his boy cousins on the front row and thrilled about this picture taking process! It was great to spend time with my family and Nathan loved having fellow star wars jedi to play with him. Thanks again Mom and Dad!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

It is always interesting to see family pictures and find resemblances. Too bad Matt couldn't be in the family picture. Next year right? It sounds like he was well taken care of in your absence.
Well, it is good to have you and the boys back. I am glad you had a good time.

Megan said...

Too bad Matt couldn't go with you. I am glad you had a good time though, and a little jealous that you got to go home! :0) (PS-You look AMAZING for having had 3 kids!)